Saturday, May 9, 2009

Vinyl Silhouettes

I got this silhouette of my baby a while ago from the most amazing company- Vinylsilhouettes and have been waiting for the perfect thing to do with it. I finally found this frame at Good Will yesterday for 2 bucks! I forgot to take a before picture, but it was oak.

I gave it a little black spray paint, then put the silhouette on some scrapbook paper and framed it. I love how it turned out. This will also go in my newly decorated laundry room!


Here is the picture they used to make the silhouette. If you haven't seen what they created in my girls room check it out here

~SS

3 comments:

Shelley @ My Treasure Hunt said...

That is so cute! I Will have to check out their site! Love the room as well!

Nicole ~ said...

This is such a cute idea. Your little girl is precious!!

Happy mother's day, Nicole

Heidi said...

I love what you did! You and your spray paint! Beautiful!