Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Show Us Where You Live

Last week was so fun, I just had to join the party at kellyskorner again! This Fridays room is the guest room.





Our home is only three bedrooms, so our guest room doubles as our office. This trusty couch pulls out into a bed. I framed a bunch of Amy Butler paper, and let hubby (the engineer) hang them for me.






This is my blogspot!:)







One of my favorite pictures.








There you have it, a tour through my cozy guestroom/office.









6 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute! I love your wall color and framed papers! :-)

Michelle said...

I love the frames...I doing the same thing with the kids pictures on a super long wall in our bedroom.

Thanks for sharing !

Rachel said...

I like the framed paper! What a good idea!

Jill said...

Great multi-purpose room!! Love what you did with it! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

i loved all the framed pictures! :-) nice room!

Lindsey said...

What a great idea to frame the paper! I need something on one of my bare walls!