Friday, May 8, 2009

Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair!

I should have been cleaning my house yesterday afternoon, but instead I was at my creating center making these! I found the idea here

I made the cute little birdie in the center of this one with a glass bead from the dollar store(they come in 1lb bags), and a little birdie I cut out of a pottery barn kids magazine.(I just triple thicked it to the back of the bead.) The others I used brads for the center.


Cost for all of these beauties -3 bucks. Not including the brads, and hair clips I have an abundance of already!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! I guess I will be doing the same thing :)

Tennille said...

Love your blog-such creativeness! Just in case you are wondering, I found you through Shannon at Bless our Nest. She said your blog was a must see and she's right!! Thanks for the neat ideas- I have already tackled the chalkboard platter project and I'm getting ready to do a kitchen makeover myself. Your's looked awesome!!!

Happy Mother's Day to you.

-Tennille

Heidi said...

I love these! I love the little birdie idea - so creative!!