Monday, May 11, 2009

contrast:)


 I am linking this older post to Kellys Korner  Show Us Where You Live -garage addition!

My dear friend Heidi keeps telling me I need to post a picture showing the contrast of our work bench/creating center in the garage. ( Don't feel sorry for my hubby, he has another huge workbench holding all his manly tools on the other side of the garage.) Notice how my girlie things are slowly creeping onto his half. Tee, he, he!
Yesterday he said ~ "How would you feel if I started hanging guns and animal heads in the living room?" Should I feel bad? Because I don't!:) He told me I could use it for all my craftiness. I don't think this is what he had in mind though!

6 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

thank you for posting this, i have been wanting to see what his side looked like next to yours.

Love it!

Heidi said...

Love it! Thanks for posting! He is a good man. Especially for holding off on the animal trophy's. Maybe your living room chair is close enough??! :)

TwoHeartsTogether said...

Hello Ladies!
I have awarded you with The Splash Award, thanks for having such a wonderful site. Check out your award...
http://www.twoheartstogether.com/2009/05/12/splash-award/

~Samantha at TwoHeartsTogether.com

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

LOL, love it!

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

That is just too sweet!

Cece

Heather said...

So cute!! You are so organized!!