Wednesday, April 22, 2009

simple felt flower picture tutorial

I have had tons of people ask me how I make my felt flowers, so I am going to share the love with you all. So simple! Cut felt to desired size.



fold in half and make cuts along the end.



roll and glue as you go




Add some bling to the middle and there you have it!




The colors, sizes, and possibilities are endless! So there you have it, my easy (don't tell anyone they will think you spent hours) fun, sassy felt flowers!
~SS







11 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

Those are DAR-ling. Seriously, you are amazing!

jamee said...

i love this. i will be making some this week!!

Barbara Jean said...

Great flowers
thanks for the tutorial.
Also love your frames with letters on previous post.

blessings,
barbara jean

MaRiN said...

That looks so easy! I'm off to grab as piece of felt and get started- Thanks!

southerninspiration said...

Ooooooh, I'm going to have to try that!! So, so cute!

Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo darling! Thanks for the tutorial!

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog, I noticed it on another one. I LOVE this idea.. thank you for posting how to do it.. these will be great mothers day gifts!

I actully just made one! :)

Thank you!

Mamati @ Daily dose of me said...

How cute! Thanks for sharing how to make them.

Pam said...

Ooooo. I'm so excited to try this. Thanks for sharing.

TidyMom said...

Thanks for sharing this! I've been wanting to make one!! - what do you use for the "bling" in the middle?

~TidyMom

Enchantresses Three said...

I used a scrapbooking brad. They have a huge variety at Hobby Lobby.