Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Isn't She Pretty?

While at my parents house this past weekend, the Queen Enchantress and I did some spray painting! Mom and Dad are in the process of remodeling their whole house, and when I saw this beauty again I thought it needed a little remodel of its own. Isn't she pretty? I just loooove chandeliers and wish I had one in every room of my home! We took inspiration from Enchantress#1(big sis) and this previous post. Here is the beforeAnd here is the after. I think it looks amazing. Mom says she likes it (don't know if she is telling the truth,) and Dad is just happy I saved him hundreds of dollars in buying a new chandelier. What do you think?

11 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the new one. Great job!

Megan said...

For what it's worth, I think it look 100% better! I love the comment about your dad! Dad's are too funny!!

Amanda.Sedeno said...

Its very Pretty!!! You did a great job and saved some money..... always a plus

Anonymous said...

I think it looks amazing!

The Starr Family said...

Extraordinary improvement!!!

Jeppson Clan said...

Wow! I lurve it! Very updated for little cost!

Jen McCrady said...

hey there, a friend referred me to your website because i'm in the process of moving into a home with all brass fixtures, and i'm trying to find a way to refinish them without buying all new fixtures.

what brand/color of spray paint did you use? did you do any prep work before doing it?

thanks so much!

Enchantresses Three said...

We used oil rubbed bronze spray paint from walmart! No prep work at all, I just dusted it! So easy!

Terri said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! I have the same light fixture and wanted to paint it but was afraid!!!! you have given me hope and confidence!! It looks great! Just the look I want....thanks for sharing! I think I will do mine this weekend....my hubby will thank you! :)

Jeppson Clan said...

just thinking...if mom decides she doesn't like it...we could try painting it an off-white like the header of our blog! i do love the oil rubbed bronze too, though!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks just fabulous! Love how it pops against the wall color. Simply gorgeous!