Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Late To The Party

Sarah over at Thrifty Decor Chick (One of my very favorite blogs ever) had a Goodwill/thrift store linky party on Monday. I was out of town visiting the Queen Enchantress, so I missed it. But, I am going to link up late! While on my little get-a-way I dragged the Queen Enchantress aka Mom to all the little thrift stores they have in her little town and we had a blast. One of the stores was having a half off of everything sale, so I got all of these treasures for about 10 bucks. Stay tuned to see what I do with them! Thanks Sarah for having an awesome party!

6 comments:

Tia said...

For 10 bucks!?! That's fantastic! CUTE stuff.

Courtney said...

I can't wait to see what you do with your finds!

Robin Johnson said...

What a steal! Love the plates of course and can't wait to see what you will use everthing for.

Jeppson Clan said...

i hope it's all for me! where did you go? the beehive?

jennifer said...

oooh! cute stuff. i especially like the cloche. very nice!

Marie said...

Fabulous finds! I especially like the cheese plate.
Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com